Friday, January 14, 2011

What's in a Bag

Have you ever been curious of what's inside one person's bag?

I am.Almost always.Especially if I find that person interesting.
This always apply to women as women are often seen bringing a bag.(In your case boys,I wonder what's inside your wallet. :P)

I'm taking a leave of absence from school so you won't be seeing anything to do with school except for a pen and a paper.

These are the things that you see in my bag.


Let me give you a rundown

alcohol
aviator shades
blue Clinique vanity kit
body spray cologne
candies
cigs
doodles activity book
facial tissue
hand sanitizer
lipbalm
mobile phone
pens
rosary beads
wet tissue
ponytail (band)

That's it.I hope in the coming days or weeks I could ask one of my friends to share what's inside her bag. :)

4 comments:

  1. lemme share what's in my bag amehga! Hehe ...finally, its out! So, late last year pa diay ni... Naghilom2x lang ai... Hehe now what? Let's spread the word! Hehehe... :)) -HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wala pa sya na-polish amehga. busa,secret pa! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! Nakalimot ako pagdaya. :p

    ReplyDelete