Wednesday, August 3, 2011

From High Sea with Love :)

Months ago....

This was the photo posted in Facebook.


And these were the comments.










And after months of HAGGLING ( Ako paliton amehga,please.),HARASSING (Ako nalang ni amehga oi,daghan nakay ka shoes! Di gihapon ni magamit! Bantayi jud na kay makalingi ra ka mawala jud na.) ,PA-CUTE-ING (Mang,sige na please {insert pa-cute smiles/puppy eyes>}, GIVING OUT ENCOURAGING LINES (Mang,mas nindot tong sa Janilyn.Nindot pud ang sa SoFab! Kadto nalang sa SoFab! para pareha jud mo ni Rosanna A. imong idol.),GIVING OUT DISCOURAGING LINES AND SHOWING DISTASTE (Bati kaayo siya amehga,nindot ra diay sa picture. Di man ni nimo magamit oi,naa ra ghapon nas salog,tig dawat sa mga abog.Di nimo ni magamit pirmi,mura kag Spice Girls.)and I don't remember what else I said or did just to have this shoes, Hi-C finally said YES!

OH YES! THE SHOES IS MINE NOW! She GAVE it to me. I don't care if it was not given wholeheartedly. All I care for is that the shoes is mine now. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you so much Mang! What a nice souvenir to give before leaving Cebu,right? You made me the happiest amehga that day! Dahhhhh I love you and I miss you!


<3 <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. Weeeh! Haha after all the haggling. Winner!ΓΌ lab et!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ug nahatag ra jud ni Hi-C! I love it too,very much! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Gimingaw ko ug suot ana dah! Hmft!

    ReplyDelete