Thursday, September 8, 2011

Champorado at 2

It's 2 A.M. from where I'm at.Aside from the nagging sound of the fan,the barks of the neighbor's dog and the faint sound of the cars passing by, the place is so quiet.It is way past my bed time but I don't think I'll be sleeping until I see the light of day later. I'm keeping myself busy by visiting the blogs that I follow.I'm not hungry but I'm eating champorado right now.I'm afraid that if I don't eat what's left of what I cooked this afternoon it will be put to waste in the morning.If my sister is still awake at this time she'd probably be dragging me to sleep with her nag.I miss home and eating my comfort food adds up to the somber mood.I miss my friends from way back.I miss the life that I lived.I miss not having to worry about anything but the prospect of being grounded again for the next week.I miss dreaming big.I miss living my life. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment