Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm still here!

I've been very busy lately. Would you believe that? NO. I know, I know. You'd think 'Hey,she floods my timeline with her tweets and yet she's very busy?!' Yes,I'm very busy, very busy with Twitter! I start my day with Twitter and end my day with Twitter. That's how busy I am lately. LOL Seriously,although I am visible in Twitter, the past three months have been a roller-coaster ride for me. Some unforeseen circumstances happened that resulted in changing my plans and schedules. What was supposed to be my one-week vacation in Surigao was extended for a month because my maternal grandmother was hospitalized the week I was supposed to go back to Cebu. And a lot more things happened aside from that. That is why I have not been blogging (naks,feeling blogger!)lately. So pardon me for flooding your Twitter timeline with my rants about my neighbors,the apartment,what I've been eating and any random stuff I could think. It was my way of connecting with the rest of the world and most importantly,my way of documenting and remembering the things I did and what I felt on those days so I can use it for future reference. Yes,I have a planner where I can write all these, but mas feel ko magpapansin sa Twitter. Followers be damned! HAHA. Joke. So tonight, I'll try to remember things that happened for the last couple of months that are worthy of a blog post. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment