Friday, July 1, 2011

Unfinished Business

2002---the year I graduated in high school. That was nine years ago.Ten years ago or in 2001 I had a special project.The goal was I'd give my girl friends a little something before we all part ways,go to different schools(which was already obvious then) and head to college.I would give each of them a cross stitch embroidery with patterns/design that,for me, best describe them so that they will not forget about me even if we get to meet new friends. So high school. HAHA.

But I never got to finish the project. I never got to have it framed. Hence, I was not able to give it to my friends.Sayang.

But....I'm not going to let my effort,time and money from this project put to waste. I decided to revive it and finish the project.And along with that decision I have also decided not to give these to my friends anymore since the goal and purpose has expired a decade ago. hehe. I just have to finish everything and have it framed and hang it on our wall so that I'll always be reminded that a decade ago I had a project and not after a decade did I decide to finish it. =P

Take a look at the unfinished business.



3 comments:

  1. frame nman lng kuwang. Ako nlng ng hello kitty beh..kgdghan ana!frame nman lng kuwang. Ako nlng ng hello kitty beh..kgdghan ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm.. i know to which friend dpat ihatag si pooh! ayyeee =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hi-c Cge mang,ako sa ipa frame ha. :)

    @Rizza Amo na! Those were the days. haha :p

    ReplyDelete