Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clothes line Clip x S hook

Reuse.Recycle.

Reasons why I never let go of the clothes line clip/hanger that we've been using for three years now. But it has served its purpose, apparent on the broken hardware that connects the rectangular base where the clips are hanging and the hook. I know I can still do something about it.I know that I can still make use of the plastic base and the clips.

This is how the clothes line clip/hanger looks like.

I took the clips out from the base since all of those are still in good condition. Clips are now being used as really clothes line clips as supposed to its previous hanging clothes line clips life. Not making sense here.:p And by the way, is there a plural form for clip? Because I am not sure if there is. Enlighten me! LOL

Anyways,so I had so many ideas on how to make use of the rectangular base but I deemed it wise to just stick with its basic purpose.

This is the outcome of the clothes line clip x S hook project

I've utilized the hardware and just covered it with fabric. I'm not good in braid so just bear with the mess. All I ever wanted was to hide the hardware or if not, make it less visible. I think I made a pretty good job. *wink*

S hooks are also covered by fabric. I used double-sided tape as adhesive here.I have to cover the S hooks since its fancy black cover is starting to peel off.

And what is its new function? Tsaran! An organizer where I could hang some of my accessories.


Clothes line clip hanger and S hooks are all pre-loved items. I have not been using them for quite some time now since both have lost its beauty and so both have been kept in a storage box.The fabric is also a retaso, small portions left from cut designs :) Sakto ba? :)

Reuse.Recycle.For the love of Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment