Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My planner and I


This is my 2012 planner,my watermelon Handy Dandy planner,the brainchild of Oh Snap & Co. AND my FIRST ever Multiply purchase! :D Isn't it cute? A watermelon cover page for a planner. It's giving me a summer all-year long vibe!I can't wait to write down my plans for the coming months.I can't wait to fill this out with thoughts of beautiful and/or defining moments/people.And I can't wait to doodle too! I'm claiming it,owning it!My planner and I will make beautiful memories together this year! :)



Now,allow me to take this opportunity also to bid adieu to my constant companion last year.My Starbucks Coffee 2011 planner was with me where ever I went to: it too was soaked with rain water when I braved the heavy rain on the day before Sinulog;when I went to CDO,Zamboanga,Dumaguete,CDO and a number of visits at home;it became a repository of tickets that I accumulated from the places I went to,even that of a public restroom ticket that I got in Zamboanga; websites that I visited and would want to visit again;books that I would want to have someday; museums that I'd hope to visit in the coming years;restaurants to try,recipes I'd like to whip out in the kitchen;articles written in PDI that I would want to read again;floor plans of tiny places that I wish to follow in the future;I even scribbled down expiry dates whenever I buy bread to help me remember! haha Seriously,most of my to-dos and plans were not realized last year mainly because I did not do something about it. I was the worst procrastinator last year and I wish to leave that ugly thing behind me now.It's time to close 2011.You may rest now,Starbucks Coffee planner 2011.Thank you for the year that was.

Get ready,my watermelon planner! :D

KUNG HEI FAT CHOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love the watermelon, very summery ang feel. pero di ko bet ang spring leng! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watermelon cover was the main reason I bought this planner but I didn't know until I started using it that the spring will give me a hard time.Well,yes nalang. hehe

    ReplyDelete