Friday, February 17, 2012

A couple of weeks ago,I went out to see the gummybears. What was supposed to be a short meeting in a coffee shop inside a mall turned out to be too short we ended up transferring to a different venue where we looked for food and eventually settled until the wee hours.We had so much to talk about,their recently concluded 10-day SEA vacation,our other friends Bambi and Kylie's vacation from work in Singapore,our other friends and any random topic we could think of but alas,we were so sleepy and George has still work to do so we called it a night.

I thought that I'd be able to sleep the moment I arrived in the apartment but no,I wasn't able to enter until an hour and lots of mosquito bites later!

I knocked on the door and called on my sister from the window but she wasn't responding.I tried calling her but her phone's unattended,I can't seem to get connected.I was almost on a panic mode when I realized the need to pee,but I managed to hold it longer.I knew she had duty on that day so she's supposed to be on her way to school before 6 o'clock. It was already three o'clock in the morning when I arrived. I figured that I only have an hour or so to wait since she's usually up by four o'clock.

nagkuris-kuris nalang intawn ang bata aron malingaw.

-




Moral of the Story: Uli sayo,sayo's buntag! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment