Tuesday, January 19, 2016

High School Never Ends #RoadTo2027

I'm back!!! Two years after and I'm back! I guess blogging is not for me because I don't have extra time to sit and write. All I do nowadays is either sleep or lie in bed and pin and repin. Hello,Pinterest! Lol I am back because I will be posting our 2015 high school get-together. Ironically, this subject was also my last post before I went on a two-year hiatus. I think I love my high school batch so much that I am determined to get back on track with this blogging by starting with this post. Haha! There is nothing much to say about this group. Other than the weight gain and added responsibility brought about by families of their own and careers in their chosen field, everyone is still quite the same. The jokes are still so high school, the stories that have been repeatedly shared gets the same reaction and the laughters and smiles that I remember seeing in the corridors of the LFD and new building.Nothing.This is what I love about high school reunions.It transports you back in time,time when all you need to think about was to be with your friends everywhere,anywhere---bahala grounded the following week! Hahaha
More or less, twenty people came. That is what percent of the 200+ SNC high school batch 2002. Personally, I don't see that as a small number. Yes,it would have been perfect if everyone attended the get-together but it's close to impossible. Some may have previous commitments and others may not like being with us for reasons they only know. We can't control them. We can't manipulate them. All we can do ( this is for those who always make time to attend ) is wait for them to have it in their heart and mind that they are part of this batch and everyone is equal and that we don't gather to brag about how far we've reached in our careers and how many zeroes and commas our bank accounts have, peso or dollar account. Hahaha Seriously, I wish I could knock on their doors one by one, give them a warm hug and beg ask them to come with us. But I'm not like that. I know that they will come when they come when they want to come. Chos!
So to my SNC high school batch 2002,if you come across my almost non-existent blog,thank you! Salamat sa pag attend, pag amot, sa pagdaya nan pagkaon sanan sa naghatag nan kalipay sanan kalingaw. :) To those who haven't been with us,we're looking forward to see you all hopefully this year.
HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS. Love,Leng P.S. Photos courtesy of Master Jen Paler #RoadTo2027 P.P.S. I still chika like I am the batch president,noh? Hahaha Credits to Rizza,our batch president,and her better half Edgar for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment