Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The 2016 Planner

A very generous friend gave this Filed Doodle Planner. I was planning to buy this for my 2016 but she beat me to it. We were just in Fullybooked Ayala Cebu branch waiting for another friend to arrive when she asked me what I want. I can say I was caught offguard because all the while I thought we were there because she was looking for a book. We were in the planner/journal section and she was casually asking me which one's better,weighing on the pros and cons,even asking me what planner belongs to which personality. All of sudden, she asked me to pick what I want. 'Huh?! Palitan ko nimo ani? Mahal man! Paliti nalang ko food! :D "Pagdali og pili kay kung muabot na ang usa di na tika palitan!" Hahaha Oh diba! She told me to make use of the planner,minimize my food intake and watch my expenses. She will read/review this planner when she gets home come December. Antabayanan. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment